Sunday, 25 November 2007
Just imagine, you don't need to exercise to burn fat. No matter what you eat you won't gain weight. This is because the body metabolism is all time high. And because the body doesn't have a chance to rest, there is a possibility of major organs having burnt-out.
Hyperthyroid patient must really rest. Not just rest, but rest as much as possible.
It usually happens on people who constantly live under pressure and lots of stress. Because of this, the thyroid hormone has been supporting the body under this condition to the extent, it lost its control and thyroid imbalance happens. Either hyper or hypo.
Here are some recommendations:
dosage is based on breakfast/morning snack/lunch/afternoon snack/dinner/before sleep.
Double X: 1/-/-/-/1/-
Lecithin E: 4/4/4/4/-/-
Fish Oil: 2/-/1/-/-/-
Protein Powder: 2/-/-/-/-/2
If cannot sleep, take 2 tablets of passion flower and 1 calcium before sleep.
Eats plenty of fresh food, especially fruits and vegetables. no milk related food. Avoid all forms of fluid that will affect the hormone. Drinks such as tea and coffee must be avoided.
Do not rush into any forms of sugery. Rest rest rest.
Monday, 12 November 2007
Good afternoon. I am sorry to have to disturb you with my problem.
This year, I am 44 years of age.
I went to see a doctor for a pap-smear. She asked if I would like her to check my womb for any fibroids for any other things.
On checking she noticed a cyst on my left ovarian measuring approximately 4.5mm x 3.6mm. She recommended that I see a gynae and have it removed. she said the possibilities it might burst (which is painful) or it might shrink.
I read in the internet most cysts are benign. The thing is I do no know when I have this as it is painless.
Can you help me? Is there some supplements that I could take to shrink it of should I go for a day surgery to have it removed.
Right now all my supplements are from Nutrilite namely Double X, Salmon Omega3, B Complex, Lecithin-E,Fruit & Vegetable. for your info I am now in the Healthpointe program - into my third week.
I really would appreciate it very very much if you could give me any recommendation. I am really in a dilemma and need your advise.
First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you for doing Healthpointe program. I think by now, you should have lost some of your unwanted fats and balance your blood sugar.
I think based on your current supplement intake, just include EPO Plus and follow the bottle instructions. A lot of times, cyst is hormone imbalance related. And hormone imbalance is usually due to stress or past bad eating habits.
I presumed you that you don't take a lot of carbohydrates and you don't have craving for sugar now. If you are, you need to balance them by avoid them. Always go for complex carbohydrates. If after one month or so and the cyst still persists, I will suggest that you go for a day surgery to remove it.
By the way, are you taking protein powder? Do take it because it is a great food to balance hormone as well.
Sunday, 21 October 2007
Here are some suggestions for you to become a Supermum and of course, have a super baby too.
- Breastfeed your baby. Breast your baby as long as you can. Whether it is one month, one year or longer. The longer you breastfeed your baby, the healthier this baby will be when he or she reaches their adult age. This is because you are giving the baby an opportunity to develop their internal organs fully. Furthermore, mother's milk is the best food for baby. It is easy to digest and contains all the essential nutrients for the baby to develop.
- Take warm food. Food that is cooked and is at least in room temperature.
- Also, take food that has mild warm properties. This is according to Chinese Medicine understanding.
- Drinks lots of water to hydrate yourself. Again, must be at room temperature.
- Power Breakfast in the morning
- Double X: 1/-/1/-
- Salmon Fish Oil: 2/2/-/-
- Bio-C: 2/4/4/4
- Lecithin E: 2/4/4/4
- B-Complex: 1/3/3/6
- Multi-carotene: 3/3/3/3 (stop when skin turn orange)
- Protein Powder: -/-/-/2 (take your protein with the last dose of B and Cal at least one and half hour before sleep)
- Calcium Magnesium: -/-/-/2
- Nutri Bifidus: follow the packet instructions
- Positrim (drink it whenever you are hungry or you feel like it)
Monday, 3 September 2007
Let's understand how did green urine comes about.
- Did you make any changes to existing diet?
- Have you been taking a lot of Asparagus recently?
- Did you take a lot of B-complex recently?
- Are you on certain medications?
On the other hand, let's say your answer is "I don't know". Let's look at your urine again. Is it a brighter green or darker green?
A brighter green indicates that you have taken too much B-complex. You may want to reduce it. If not, just let it be. Drink lots of water and do more exercise.
If it is a darker green, then it indicates that you may have a bile problem or urinary tract infections.
Bile problem usually is related to gallstones or Liver. Click here on how to detox and remove your gallstones without any surgery
Lastly, this is the most critical question. Do you feel any pain or ache in your lower back area? if you do, I will seriously advise you to see a doctor and do a thorough checkup on your kidney.
Saturday, 1 September 2007
And one more thing to note, because I'm a Chinese, hence, I believe certain types of foods are not suitable to take after giving birth.
- Take only warm food. No cold food is allowed.
- Take only warm water. It is best to drink clean water. No caffeinated drinks.
- Take good protein rich food. Avoid simple carbohydrate food. You don't want to put on weight quickly.
Before recommending supplements, let's understand the need.
- We need to repair damaged tissue.
- If you have Caesarean, you want the scar to disappear as much as possible.
- If you have Natural Birth, you may feel sore and it is important to get it heal asap.
Take Power Breakfast every morning. Follow this link. I will encourage you to use soya milk instead of cow's milk. Fruits should be in room temperature.
After taking Power Breakfast, take 3 capsules of multi-carotene, 1 capsule of Omega Salmon Fish Oil and EPO Plus. Do not take EPO Plus when your menses arrive. Take 1 tablet of Milk Thistle.
Follow these for lunch, dinner and before sleep.
- Double X: -/1/1/-
- Multi-carotene: -/3/3/3 If skin turn orange, stop taking.
- Bio-C: -/4/4/4 If possible, take more than 4000mg per day.
- Lecithin E: -/4/4/4 If possible, take more than 16 tablets per day. It helps to heal the scar.
- Salmon Fish Oil: -/1/1/-
- EPO Plus: -/1/1/- Do not take when menses arrive.
- Protein Powder: -/2/2/-
- B-complex: -/6/6/-
- Calcium Magnesium: -/2/2/-
- Milk Thistle: -/1/1/1
By the way, do you know what is baby one month celebration? In the past, baby mortality rate is pretty high. If a baby can survive one month, the entire village will celebrate for the baby surviving the one month period. However, if you look at the current situation, baby will definitely survive the first month. On the contrary, can the mother survive one month? Nowadays, most mother tends to eat less during pregnancy, or they try not to eat or they don't take nutritious food at all. After delivery, they are pretty weak and we can almost certain most new-age mother doesn't have much milk for the baby. This will create future health challenges for the baby.
Lastly, if you are breast-feeding, your breast milk depends a lot on what you eat. And what you eat, will determine your baby's health. If you are not breast feeding, then your baby is lacking all the essential nutrients. Especially good bacterial. Hence, observe your diet closely. If you are the husband reading this blog, then, it is your responsibility to help your wife.
Thursday, 30 August 2007
Here's the situations, many of us do not know how does weight lose comes about. We only know that we have to stop eating certain food, starve ourselves and replace certain meals. However, once we achieve our desired weight and go back to our original diet, our body goes back to its original weight or more. Isn't that exciting? We must really understand how does our body burn fats in order to lose weight effectively. Yes, we have to exercise. However, have you heard your friend saying that I have done this or that and yet, no result? Let's understand why.
Our body has stored energy called glycogen. Glycogen is stored by the Liver as our body first level of backup tank fuel. Our secondary backup tank fuel is our body fats. So, how can we start using our secondary backup tank fuel? It is by using up our first backup tank fuel. Then, your next question will be, how do we use up our first tank fuel?
Here's the situation. Let's say our body has a burnt rate of 10 calories per 10 minutes. That means, it burns 60 calories per hour. Let's say a bowl of rice and a scoop of protein have 100 calories each. This is just an example, not real.
If we eat a bowl of white rice, the body quickly turn the white rice to glucose in the body immediately. That means, right now you have 100 calories lying around in the body. Because the body can only use 10 calories every 10 minutes, you will have left with 90 calories lying around in the body. Now, the body has to store this spare calories. First place to store is our Liver. That is where we get our glycogen. Let's say the glycogen warehouse is full, what's next? Well, the body will turn it into fats and that's how we put on weight. This is the reason why many people eating fish soup will never lose weight. This is because the noodles will turn into glucose fast and the body can't use it straight away.
Let's take another example. As we mentioned earlier, 1 scoop of protein is also 100 calories. And for protein, it is different from white rice. The body takes a longer time to digest and thus, the body is releasing 10 calories from protein every 10 minutes. What does that mean? It means our body is effectively using up all the protein that we take. Will there be any unused calories lying around? Well, the answer is no. Since there is no unused energy lying around and you are either walking 10,000 steps or jogging, the body needs to start using its backup fuel. The first level will be glycogen from the Liver. Once that is used up, the next backup fuel will be our fats. In order for this process to kick in, it will take about 3 days.
Once our body starts burning fats, the by-products ketone will be released. We need to remove ketone from the body by drinking lots of water. By this time, our free-radical level is high too. Take lots of anti-oxidants such as Bio-C, multi-carotene and Lecithin E.
Lastly, just let the body continue to burn fats as long as you like until you reach your desired weight. Remember, drinks lots of water and take lots of anti-oxidants.
Wednesday, 29 August 2007
Before you start this program, please read "how do we burn fats?" It will give you a better idea how and why this program work.
- Protein Powder: This is to ensure that your daily protein ratio is higher than your carbohydrates. Protein is the basic foundation of the body makeup. Usually, meats, beans and nuts will contain proteins. However, these are not recommended for long term intakes because of digestion challenges.
- B-complex: To improve metabolism.
- Lecithin E: Lecithin helps to remove fat from the body. Vitamin E improves elasticity of the skin. Take it with Bio-C to have a perfect skin.
- Calcium Magnesium: To improve mineral balance.
- Double X: Multi-vitamin to balance.
Protein Powder: 2 scoops before each meal. If you are skipping any of your meal, you still have to take 2 scoops of protein powder.
B-complex: Always take 3 tablets is to 1 scoop of protein powder. That means, 6 tablets of B-complex for each meal. If you are taking Double X in that meal, reduce 1 tablet of B-complex.
Calcium Magnesium: take 1 tablet is to 1 scoop of protein powder. That means, 2 tablets of calcium magnesium for each meal, together with your 6 tablets B-complex and 2 scoops of protein powder.
Double X: Take as per instructions. 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Optional but good to take:
Lecithin E: Take as many as you want. To have good results, take at least 4 tablets 4 times a day.
Bio-C: Take 4 tablets 4 times a day together with Protein Powder and Lecithin E. This combination will give you beautiful skin.
Drinks lots of WTS water. If not, at least mineral water. Not those distilled water.
- Keto-Diastix sticks
- Weighing machine that can measure both fats and water
- A pedo meter
- Walk at least 10,000 steps per day
- If you have lost about 2 kg, start challenging yourself by ensuring 5% of your 10,000 steps are vertical steps.
- For every 2 kg you lost, increase your vertical steps percentage by 1% until a maximum of 10% of your 10,000 steps. Of course, if you can do more, why not?
- If you are running on that day, then you don't need to do 10,000 steps.
If you follow these instructions 100% and reduce your carbo intake, your body should start burning fats on the 3rd day. On the 3rd or 4th day morning, use the Keto-Diastix stick to test your urine. It will show that you are burning fats. If it didn't happen, it means you have to increase your protein intake and exercise more. Once you start burning fats, increase your exercise activities and maintain what you have been doing the previous day. Just continue doing it until you reach your idea weight. Take your urine daily, first thing in the morning.
The critical factor of success are as follows:
- Always take 2 scoops of protein powder before each meal. Even you skip your breakfast, you still have to take 2 scoops of protein powder.
- Listen to your body needs after taking 2 scoop of protein powder. You should be eating less, not more.
- You should be reducing your intake of carbohydrates. Especially rice, noodles and etc... Even if you are drinking fish soup noodles, that noodles is the culprit.
- 10,000 steps are a good start. Vertical steps are even better. 10,000 steps plus vertical steps plus some form of gym exercises are the best.
- Your protein intake ratio must always be higher than your carbohydrates intake. For example, if you drink fish soup noodle, the protein intake from the fish is lower than the noodle. Thus, people will never lose by following this kind of formula.
- Drink lots of, lots of, lots of water.
- Lastly, you should take at least 3 tin of protein powder before stopping these weight management program.
Sunday, 26 August 2007
These supplements are recommended for someone who are experiencing renal failure. I hope these supplements will help whoever out there to improve their health tremendously.
- Nutri Bifidus: 1/1/1/- Especially for those who are taking anti-biotics.
- Protein powder: 1/1/-/-
- B-complex: 3/3/3/3 - Reduce fluid retention and improve metabolism. If cannot sleep at night, don't take before sleep.
- Bio-C: 4/4/4/4 - Boosts immune system and improve healing.
- Calcium Magnesium: 1/1/-/- For proper mineral balance.
- Lecithin E: 4/4/4/4 - Promotes immune system.
- Double X: 1/1/1- Proper mineral balance.
- Multi-carotene: 3/3/3/3 - If skin turn orange, stop.
- Milk Thistle: 5/-/-5. Improve Liver function and aids excretion of kidney's waste.
- It is critical to have a diet of 75% raw foods. Eat vegetables and fruits at room temperature. Always eat fruits before anything. Any indigestion will lead to toxic build up. BTW, eat organic.
- Protein is important. It contains arginine that is beneficial to kidney.
- Do not use any table salt or potassium chloride. Reduce your intake of potassium and phosphates.
- Avoid seafood that has no scales. Squids and Crabs are good examples.
- Reduce intake of animal protein.
- Drinks lots of WTS water and this should be your only source of fluid.
- Avoid all diary products.
- WTS Water
- 2 x Green Apple (Room Temperature)
- Active 8
- 4 x Bio-C
- 4 x B-complex
- 2 x Calcium Magnesium
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Positrim either 1/2 or 1 packet
- 1 x Daily
- 1 x Ginseng and Gingko Biloba
- 4 x Lecithin E
- 1 x Nutri Bifidus
- 3 x Multi-carotene
- 5 x Milk Thistle
BTW, do consult your doctor.
Friday, 24 August 2007
Here are my recommendations:
1) If you don't like to eat fruits, then drink as much freshly squeezed fruit juice as possible. Drink to your limit.
2) After drinking your juices, rest for a while. Your next plate of food should be full of fibre. Takes lots of muesli with soya milk or yoghurt. If you don't like muesli, take corn flakes or whatever. Fill up your stomach with fibre as much as possible. When we travel, our bowel movement is always affected. Thus, taking fibre in the morning helps to reduce this problem.
3) Should you want to take good protein in the morning, avoid your favourite sunny side up or omelette. They are oily and it is bad protein. Our Liver will have a hard time breaking down this protein. I will encourage you to take poach or hard boil egg, even though they are not nice.
4) Lastly, go for some brown or wholemeal bread. If you are still not full, then eat the rest of the stuffs, but not too much.
Wednesday, 22 August 2007
Blood belongs to the body circulatory system. That means, whether it is clean or dirty. It will flow in the body. If filtration fails, toxins will accumulate. What is the largest filter organs in the body? That is Liver.
When dirty blood passes through the Liver, it will store in the Liver for cleansing before it leaves the Liver. If the Liver is impaired, dirty blood will flow out of the Liver and goes to the next organ. That is our kidney. It is not the kidney job to filter the blood. If this continues for a long time, kidney wil fail. When kidney fails, toxins will flow back to the body and it will circulate in the body.
This is what we called azotaemia. It means the blood is very toxic due to accumulation of waste products. That is the start of serious health problems. When the toxins in the blood accumulates to certain level and the kidneys cannot handle it any more, uraemia will happen. By this time, the body will have about 30 days or just a couple of weeks to survive.
Because the body does not allow toxins to flow in itself, it will accumulate the toxins and store it in one fix locations and the white blood cells will surround it, preventing it from spreading. When that happens, tumour will form.
When cancer is discovered, you still have about 3 months or more to live. This will give you opportunity to change your diet, lifestyle and do detox.
More about our Liver:
- It is one of the largest organ in the body.
- It has a lot of small blood vessels to do filtration.
- Blood flow into the Liver slowly. This is to allow the Liver to filter the blood.
- If dirty blood gets into the Liver, it will affect the Liver.
- The next organ that is very close to Liver is the gall bladder.
1) How does Stomach digest?
Small intestine absorb. Liver is to differentiate between the good and the bad. If it is nutrients for the body, it will be send to the heart and the heart will pump it to different part of the body. If it is toxins, it will go either to the kidneys or the lung.
Western medicine is toxic. Thus, the Liver cannot allow it to circulate in the body. Hence, this toxins will accumulate in the body.
2) Breakdown of toxins to non-toxic waste.
This is to allow the body to remove the waste either through kidney or lung. There is a lot of toxins in water. Hence, we need to drink treated water. Many treated water is empty water. Thus, do not drink empty water.
Also, meat is very toxic. The more fattening it is, the more toxic it will be.
Toxins in vegetables are from pesticides. Remember to vegetable wash or Amway dishdrop to clean it.
Alcohol toxins damage Liver slowly. It is a silence killer.
3) Liver ability to store glucose, carotene, vitamin E, D and some vitamins B also determines the health of Liver.
When Liver is unable to store glucoses, body will experience fatigue. Glucose gives energy to the body. Thus, Liver problem patients tend to get tire easily. When we eat food, it will be converted to glucose to give us energy. And part of it is stored in the Liver. If Liver cannot store glucose and the body cannot burn or finish using it, it will be converted to fat as stored energy. That is when people is fat, they are weak.
4) Liver has the amazing ability to create and produce protein, lecithin, cholesterol and etc.
If Liver is impaired, then it will affect lecithin production. Liver produces 80% of lecithin in the body. If liver cannot produce lecithin, then it will affect the cholesterol level in the body. Because of too much cholesterol in ht body, this cholesterol will stick to unwanted waste in the blood or in the gall bladder to form gall stone. How to solve this problem? Reduces cholesterol intake and increases lecithin intake. This will help to improve the Liver conditions.
High cholesterol is due to eating too much animal organs or fats. Animal organ has the highest amount of bad cholesterol.
Old people has to take note, not to take seafood with no scales. Squids and crabs are seafood with no scale. These seafood has high amount of cholesterol. All these stuffs are bad for old people.
5) If Liver is affected, one of the problem will be thyroid.
6) When production of bile drops, the digestive system will have problem breaking down fats. then, you may start to have eczema. Most skin problems are related to inability to breakdown fats properly.
Also, unable to breakdown or metabolize fats will affect woman's health. Most woman's health problem are related to their reproductive system. Why? Eat too much oil. Imbalance of fat ratio. For man, prostate problem is also related to too much fatty food. Fatty food causes prostate to enlarge. Once it is enlarged, it will affect urine flow. Once urine flow is affected, bacteria will accumulate and inflammation of prostate will develop. Once inflammation starts, it will develop prostate cancer. So, fatty food is dangerous. Reduce your fatty food intake.
Liver controls hormone productions.
- Man will have more female hormone. Breast area enlarge.
- Woman will have more male hormone. Starts to have more hair growth above lips area. Woman start having mustache.
Remember, people seldom get sick tends not to look after their health. Once they get sick, they may not get up again.
Your health is not just for yourself. It is also affects the people around you. There are 5 types of Liver problem.
- Acute Liver failure
- Liver Cancer
- Chronic Liver Disease such as hepatitis B
- Hardening of Liver
- Fatty Liver
Liver problems have 4 symptoms:
- Jaundice. Yellow discolouration of skin and eye. Yellow discolouration of urine is due to vitamin B12.
- Pain in Liver area. If you always feel pain in the area, then you have a serious Liver problem. Most likely, you may have a fatty Liver. Liver is protected by our right rib cage.
- If you always feel like vomitting or disgusted. This is a symptom of Liver problem.
- Constantly feeling fatigue. If can lie down, the person will choose to lie down. If he can sit, he will choose to sit instead of stand. If he has to stand, he needs support. This is a symptom of fatigue.
- Rubbish food.
- Bad lifestyle. Sleep very late. Always sleep before 1ppm. Why sleep late affect Liver? Because lying down allow the Liver to receive 4 times more blood than sitting. That is why once you lie down, Liver will have more blood. More blood means more nourishment to the Liver with oxygen and nutrients. Then, the Liver will have chance to repair and recover. You have to lie to show plan. Just don't stay late. Sleep before 11pm.
- Quick temper affects the Liver.
- Long term medication will also affects the Liver.
Thus, medicines do not hurt you now. But it will definitely hurt you in the future.
How to take care of Liver?
- Learn to relax. The more we relax, the better our Liver will be.
- Don't stress ourselves. Don't over work.
- Rest as much as possible.
- Improve your blood flow. Take Salmon Fish Oil and Lecithin E.
- Take Power Breakfast
- Exercise and Rest. Do brisk walking, breath fresh air and sleep early.
- Drink 1 litre of vegetable juices.
- Drink 2 litre of water treatment system.
- Stop eating rubbish food.
- Stop eating meat and seafood with no scales like squids and crabs.
- Take lots of local seasonal fruits.
- Take reasonable amount of supplements.
Recommendation for Nutrilite that is good for the Liver:
- Protein Powder
- Calcium Magnesium
- Salmon Fish Oil
- Lecithin E
- Milk Thistle
- Garlic and Licorice
Sunday, 19 August 2007
Because we do not love ourselves enough. The best way is to stop putting toxins into the body. We need to know where do toxins come from.
15 most common toxins that cause cancer
Father may get Liver cancer but the kid may get stomach cancer. Hence, genes may not be the reason. 15% comes from the genes and 85% is from ourselves.
For example, before reaching 30, if you are ugly and not handsome, you can blame your parents. If after 30, you are still ugly and not handsome, blame yourself.
1) You are what you eat.
2) Smoking. How toxic is smoking?
- Nicotine is a kind of insecticides. 1 cigarette of nicotine can kill a rabbit. 25 cigarettes of nicotine can kill a cow. 40 to 60mg of pure nicotine can kill a person.
- It contains a kind of chemical that is commonly used for floor cleaning formula
- It contains DDT
- It contains a chemical that was used against the Jewish during the world war 1
- It contains naphthalene that is used for making mothball
- It contains carbon monoxide
- It contains tar that is used for making roads
When you smoke, breathing in is committing suicide. Breathing out is killing other people.
Smoking is a habit, not a leisure. Smoking kills people around you. Your habit kills people. Change your habit for the good. If you can develop a habit, you can change it.
3) Exercise. If you exercise too much, your health will not be good.
4) Obesity. According to WHO 2004 report, obese people has a higher chance of getting cancer.
5) Nervous and stress. We need to learn to relax.
6) Too little vegetables. Both soluble and insoluble fibre.
There are 5 ways of removing toxins out of the body.
- Breathing out
- The number of times we defecate depends on the number of meals we eat.
- Shape is important. The best shape is like banana and it does not break in between.
- Colour. Golden yellow and orange yellow is a healthy colour. Brownish means too much meat and sugar rich food. Blackish means internal bleeding of the higher digestive tract.
- Bright red means usually caused by haemorrhoids or anal fissures. It also means internal bleeding, and the causes could include bowel cancer or a bleeding stomach ulcer.
- Weight should be around 500g to 1kg. If you are not reaching this, you are gathering it.
- Smell determines the kind of food you eat. If you eat a lot of meats, it will be very smelly.
- Time to defecate should be around 3 minutes. 1 min to take down your pants, 1 minute to clear your bowel and 1 minute to clean and wear your pants. Look at babies and kids, how long did they take to clear their bowel? Why are kids bowel movement is so easy to do?
- No matter how you clean, it still have. It means your anus area is very dirty. Your risk of getting colon cancer is 3 times more than others. You need lots of fibre in your diet.
Pollution increases the toxins level in the body too.
How do we get cancer?
Lack of oxygen:
- Cancer cells don't like oxygen.
- We need to learn to breath using the stomach.
- Use 1 second to breath in through the nose, use 4 seconds to hold and use 2 seconds to breath out through the mouth.
- oxygen is used for combustion. The more the better.
Radiation from handphone.
Food. fish, meat and milk, egg and milk.
Which is worst? White flour or white rice? white flour contains bleach or whitening agent that gives rise to the white effect.
Our body is acidic or alkaline? Our blood ph is between 7.3 to 7.4. Our skin is slightly acidic. Our blood is slightly alkaline. Water is 7.0 ph.
Cancer starts at ph 6.93 to 6.95.
As long as acidic goes into the body, the cancer cells will have the opportunity to develop. Hence, it is important for us to take alkaline food such as vegetable and fruits. They are alkaline. More alkaline food and less acidic food.
Rubbish food such as fast food and tibits are acidic food.
Always massage the lymph node around the collar bone. It will simulate the production of T-cells.
Take triple guard echinacea for 3 days to improve 12 days of immune system.
Nervous breakdown and stress will also affect our immune system. It is usually due to imagination.
To have tumour, it takes 6 to 12 years to grow to a peanut size. But, it will take about 6 months to grow to a size that is noticeable.
As long as you are willing to learn, you will know how to apply the knowledge. Don't just write it, but use your heart to learn.
We are not far away from cancer. Do you think we are always living in luck?
Health is a balance between you and your life. Healthy life is from what you do with yourself. Not based on what you were born.
- Cancer is created by you.
- Cancer is not infectious. Hepatitis B is infectious, but Liver cancer is not.
In the 60s, tuberculosis was no.1 followed by pneumonia, and cancer was no. 8. In the 90s, cancer is no. 1.
Discover early and treat early is not the best advice. The best advice is prevention is better than cure.
Circulation in the brain
- Stroke in the right brain causes the left body to curl.
- Stroke in the left brain causes the right body to be immobile.
- He or she has slow blood flow.
- He or she is always feeling not good.
- Sit can sleep.
- Sleep cannot sleep.
- Old things cannot forget and new things cannot remember.
Do you ever have chest pain before? Most of the time, it is not deadly and people tend to ignore it. It may last 10 to 15 minutes. This is because of lack of oxygen and certain nutrients. People having cardiovascular problem always have lacking of oxygen challenges.
Diabetes have to avoid 4 types of food:
- Fish, meat, egg and milk
- Take more vegetable juices. It contains a lot of soluble and insoluble fibre.
Sodium is the main culprit. It increases the water pressure in the body. A person should not take more than 6g of sodium per day. Why is it difficult to treat high blood pressure today? This is because many people is taking more than 6g of sodium per day.
Furthermore, if you are a phleg melancholy, you tend to be a perfectionist. But you give yourself too much pressure. You must always stay positive so that your body can relax. Never give pressure to people around you. Do not be a perfectionist.
Top 10 Cancer in Man
- Liver cancer. We get angry easily and it hurts the Liver.
- Lung cancer. Due to smoking.
- Colon cancer.
- Stomach cancer.
- Throat cancer.
- Prostate cancer.
- Nose cancer.
- Bladder cancer. Why? We endure too much.
- Esophagus cancer. This kind of cancer is very terrible. They die because they can't eat.
- Skin cancer. Due to UV ray.
- Cervix cancer.
- Breast cancer. The frightening part is not the removal but the emotional stress that goes with it.
- Colon cancer.
- Lung cancer. Due to smoking or secondary smoker.
- Liver cancer. Due to diet.
- Stomach cancer.
- Thyroid cancer.
- Skin cancer. Due to UV ray and skin care product. Choose your skin product carefully.
- Womb cancer or the caner of the uterus.
- Kidney cancer.
Cancer: Five positive points
- Any part of the body can get cancer.
- You will have a lot of time once you get cancer.
- Cancer will use up all your money since you do not know where to invest the money. It is the best investment. In hospital, you cannot ask for discount. So, no need to bargain.
- Radiologist will be your closest friends.
- People will feel sorry for you and this will improve the relationship with the people around you. Your enemy will become your friends.
1) Accumulation of toxin. You will feel fatigue. You want to sleep during daytime. No appetite to eat.
- Not enough of T-cells. T-cells depend on protein, vitamin C and lecithin E. They are very active when we are hungry. If we are always full, then, they are not active. We should feel hungry when it is time to eat. Not to eat because we want to eat.
- If we are feeling fatigue, we should take tonics such as ginseng, Lingzhi and Cordyceps (caterpillar fungus)
- Let it rest. Drink water and eat grass. Then it will run again.
- Hit the horse. It will continue to run even though it is tired. But it will die of fatigue.
2) Blood becomes acidic
Too much of toxins in the blood. Blood becomes poisonous.
- When you see pillow, you want to sleep.
- You are always feeling nervous.
- You always feel not enough sleep.
- You always have running nose and fever.
- You get frighten easily.
- You have allergy.
- Tongue has a thick white coat
5) Lost strength. In certain organs, you will feel pain.
6) Hardening of tumours. Last chance. If we do not detox, we will get cancer.
To be healthy, we should eat right food. Do the right things.
Free radical is the number 1 enemy. They are cancer-causing.
Take anti-oxidant like A, C & E.
A,C & E are like our navy, army and airforce. You cannot separate them.
What is our current treatment of cancer?
Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. They don't cure cancer. They are cancer causing. Nobody will accompany you when you are going through either chemo or radio treatment.
Saturday, 18 August 2007
- Irregular meals intake. Didn't take or skip breakfast. Eat or take power breakfast.
- Not eating. Not eating will only affect our health but will lead to other serious health issues.
- Smoking is bad for health. It is cancer causing.
- Alcohols destroy Liver. Don't drink too much. Be moderate about drinking.
- Coffee and tea contains caffeine. It drains nutrients.
- Medications. Toxic and has side effects. For a child less than 7 years old, a small pill may stop him from growing for 7 days. For an adult, a small pill will drain your body of vitamin C for 3 weeks.
- Too much of exercise is also bad for health. It drains a lot of nutrients. If we don't replenish, it will affect health.
- Food intake and bad habits. Avoid food that are BBQ, smoke, deep fried or stir fry. Steam is good. Cold dishes or salad are good too.
- No fibre
- No vitamins
- No minerals
- No proteins
- Rich in sugar
- Rich in Saturated fats
Why avoid preserved food? - It lead to allergy and noise problem. It will lead to cancer and digestion problem.
Why avoid processed food? - Pink meat is highly toxic.
Why avoid preserved fruits or tibits? - It contains too much sugar, preservatives, chemicals, artificial colourings and etc.
Why avoid soft drinks? - High in sugar. If children drink it, expects them to be hyperactive.
Why avoid instant noodles? - High in preservatives.
Why avoid canned food? - High in sugar and sodium.
Why avoid dessert? - too much sugar.
Why avoid BBQ food? - High in cancer causing chemicals. Protein in BBQ food is not easily broken down by body.
If we eat toxins, we must know how to neutralize it. We have to eat less of it. If we eat, we must learn how to neutralize it asap.
Nutrients and Human body. What's the connection?
Body is made up of different system.
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Reproductive system
- Immune system
- Cardiovascular system
- Urinary system
- Circulatory system
- Endocrine system
- Lymphatic system
- Nervous system
- Muscular system
- Skeletal system
- Integumentary system
Since human body is made up of different cells, what do cells depend? Medicines or nutrients to grow and develop? If your answer is nutrients, why do you take medicines whenever you are sick? Which is better? Food is a better medicine or taking medication is better?
We must respect doctors for what they do. However, we need to understand there illness that doctors cannot cure. There are two types of illness. Acute and chronic. Acute conditions require immediate attentions. If it is chronic, doctors may not be the right choice. Usually, they have 4 methods to curing chronic illness. Injection, taking medications, dripping and surgery. Their last resort is to remove. However, removal is not the best choice. It will lead to more problem. The best solution to chronic illness is through food. How do we do it? 30% treatment, 70% maintenance. Lastly, it is all about yourself.
Using food to treat doesn't mean you have to use supplements.
There is a principle about using food as medicines.
- A well-balanced diet
- A well-balanced intake of supplements
- A well-balanced life style
- Laughter is the best medicine
- Stop or reduce smoking and drinking
- Always exercise. It will improve blood flow and memory
- Sleep early and wake up early
Avoid all white sugar, salt and MSG. Take all black fungus, sesame and beans.
Remember this, whatever you eat a lot today, reduce it. Whatever you don't eat today, eat a lot of it. It does not mean you can start eating rubbish food. It simply means whatever nutritious food that you have not been eating today, start eating lots of it. Whatever rubbish food that you have been eating today, stop or eat less of it.
Eat lots of colours. All kind of colourful vegetables are good for us.
Eat power breakfast, or at least a healthy breakfast.
Breakfast eat like a king.
Lunch eat like a prince.
Dinner eat like a commoner.
What is a well-balanced way of taking supplements?
There are 2 types of supplements. Natural and man-made.
A lot of people cannot differentiate between them. What are the differences?
- Side effects - man-made contains fillers or toxins. Long term intakes give rise to side effects but natural does not.
- Bio-availability - man-made is not bio-available and thus, not easily absorbed by the body as compared to natural form.
Another example is man-made vitamin C only contains ascorbic acid. Natural contains bioflavonoids and phytonutrients.
For example, when you eat orange, those you threw away contains essential nutrients that help the body to absorb the vitamin C better.
So, why take supplements? Why some people take already and then there is no effect?
- The main reason is because they didn't change their diet. It affects the way the vitamins work with the body
- Too much of rubbish food and pollution. Supplements taken are used by the body to neutralize these toxins. Nothing is left for the body to repair and grow.
- Unhealthy lifestyle. An unhealthy lifestyle demands a lot of nutrients to support the body.
- Longest history. Started since 1934 till now. There is no doubt about it.
- Carl F. Rehnborg is the father of Supplements.
- Best plants comes from good quality soils. Thus, Nutrilite farms have 6 different layers of soils. This is to ensure that plant has good nutrients.
- Nutrilite has the 5 largest farm in the World.
- Nutrilite uses best of science to grow the plants. Nutrilite use goat to eat alfalfa. This is because goat chew. Chewing does not destroy the root of the alfalfa.
- Nutrilite uses ladybirds to eat aphids rather than using pesticides.
- Nutrilite uses Egyptian earthworms to tunnel the soil. That is why alfalfa in Nutrilite farm can grow up to 10m deep.
- Nutrilte uses deep water to water the plants. Uses the satellite system to track the moisture level of the farm.
- Nutrilite contains many patents.
- Nutrilite Health Institute has more than 100 scientists contribute to groundbreaking nutrition research, quality assurance testing, and new patents to the brand. Historically, Nutrilite Health Institute has collaborated with 28 research institutions in the past and present.
- Nutrilite is developing genetic nutrition. In US, Nutrilite has started developing Nutrigenomic Dietary Supplement.
- Nutrilite is pharmaceutical grade.
- Nutrilite has more than 10,000 quality assurance tests conducted on Nutrilite products each month.
- China Olympics athletics take Nutrilite.
Do you have friends telling you that Nutrilite is expensive? When we buy things? Do we look at price or we look at its quality and worthiness?
We get our protein from chicken, duck, fish, meat, bean, egg and milk.
Chicken and Ducks - Nowadays, these poultry birds are injected with bird flu vaccine. So, intake of chicken and duck should be reduced as much as possible, or it is best not to eat them. I don't eat them and I will like to encourage you not to eat them. Here are the reasons:
- chicken and duck nowadays take about 28 days to grow. In this 28 days, these birds are fed with steroids and other stuffs to make it grow bigger and faster. Because of these, their blood contains a lot of chemicals
- chicken and duck skin contains a lot of toxins.
- chicken and duck neck contains a lot of anti-biotics. The neck is where the growers inject anti-biotics into the poultry.
Meat - No leg is better than 2 legs. 2 legs are better than 4 legs. Pork, Beef and Mutton belong to 4 legs. Chicken and duck belong to 2 legs and fishes belong to no leg.
The more fat the meat has, the more toxins it has. The more legs it has, it will have more toxins in their fats. Before an animal is slaughtered, it will live in fear. This will produce toxins in their body and this toxins are stored in their fats.
Eggs - There are 2 ways to eat eggs. Cook the egg with shell or poach it. Any other methods will destroy the lecithin in the egg. What you left will be cholesterol. Thus, it will be unhealthy to eat eggs in other ways. Other ways of eating eggs will lead to problems such cardiovascular challenges and strokes. The smaller the eggs, the more cholesterol it has. If you have fat related health challenges, take your egg once every 2 to 3 days in a week.
Milk - It gives sinus, skin allergy and woman problems. Yoghurt is fine. Those with no sugar.
Only whole grain type is good for the body. Barley grain is good. It helps to prevent colon cancer. Organic millet rice is good for the sick.
All animal fats intake should be reduced. It is good to take Olive Oil and Omega 3. These oils prevent hardening of arteries. It also helps to dissolve bad fats and improve blood flow. Fish oil helps to prevent Alzheimer's disease. Always chit-chat with your parents to find out their memory conditions. Prevention is better than cure. Once they get it, we can't cure them.
Fresh from vegetable is the best. Fresh vegetables has the most vitamins. Once you cook it or stir fry, you have nothing left. Fresh fruits contain both water and oil-soluble vitamins.
Water soluble vitamins:
- B-complex - Aids in digestion. If lack of B-complex, digestion will have problems. Food will get stuck in the colon. Once it is stuck, it will rot. Once it starts to rot, it will produce gas. There are 2 ways to let the gas out. Either you burp or fart. That is why some people always burp or fart. People who lacks of B-complex tends to have quiet and smelly fart.
- Vitamin C - You will get bruises if you lack of vitamin C.
- Vitamin A - If lack of vitamin A, you will have skin problem. Especially open pores on the arms. If this problem persists, you will get eczema.
- Vitamin E - This is the strongest anti-oxidant. It is anti-aging. Helps to reduce wrinkles, freckles on the face. Help to remove scar on the skin. If pregnant but always losing it, it maybe lacking of vitamin E. If you want to have a natural birth, take more vitamin E. If gives muscles more elasticity. Nuts have the most vitamin E. If you want to have the most vitamin E from nuts, you need to take 6kg of nuts.
Minerals - Calcium and Iron is very important to the body. Have you seen chicken pecking egg shells? This is because they know that they are lacking of calcium. When lacking of calcium, our nervous system will be impaired. Our sleep will be disturbed. A growing up child needs about 1 gram of calcium per day.
Fibre - There are 2 types. Soluble and Insoluble fibre. Insoluble fibre helps to bulk up faeces in the large intestine.
Water - Do not drink distilled water. It is empty water. If you use it to water your plant, your plant will die. As parents, you must know nutrition and it is helpful for your children growth. It is good to drink treated water. Mineral water from major brands are fine.
Fruit and vegetable juices are the best. Freshly juice by ourselves. Take it before food. It is easier to absorb by the body. After taking fruits, must rest for half an hour. Eat only seasonal fruits. Eat only ripe fruits. If it is not ripe, it is difficult to digest. Breakfast eat like king. Lunch eat like a prince and dinner eat like a commoner.
If we eat too much fruits during dinner, it is also bad for health. Some fruits have high calories and we will put on weight. Vegetable juice contains B-complex and vitamin C. It is also rich in potassium. It helps to balance the sodium in the body. Lastly, vegetable juice gives us organic water. Plant filter is the best form of filtration. Hence, drink more vegetable juices.
Thus, it is important for us to understand each other. Based on his talk, I will encourage everybody to read Personality Plus and Five Love Languages.
I will do translate all his health related talks starting from second half disc 2 to disc 6.
GOTO Disc 2
Friday, 17 August 2007
Mum's unhealthy eating habits during pregnancy and breastfeeding makes kids more prone to eating unhealthily, say scientists August 17, 2007
EVER wondered why you just can't resist ice cream, hamburgers, and doughnuts?
You might want to blame your mother for that.
New research done on rats has shown that children whose mothers eat junk food during pregnancy and breastfeeding may be more likely to overeat, choose an unhealthy diet and grow obese later in life, Reuters reported.
Previous studies have shown that children born to obese mothers are likely to be overweight, but the new findings are some of the first to look at what behaviours may be triggering unhealthy eating habits, the researchers said.
'It indicates there is a foetal programming for overeating,' said ProfNeil Stickland, a researcher at the Royal Veterinary College in London who worked on the study.
'The foetuses are getting used to this junk food during gestation,' he added in a telephone interview.
'It is not just genetics,' he said.
'We can show a direct link to what the mothers eat and how it affects the children.'
In the study, published in the British Journal of Nutrition, researchers took two group of pregnant rats and gave one a diet of junk food such as doughnuts, muffins and sweets and fed the other nutritional pellets.
Surprisingly, Prof Stickland said, there was no effect on birth weight.
But when the young rats were weaned, the team found that the rodents whose mothers ate junk food put on weight more quickly, had a taste for unhealthy food and gorged.
Studying rats has implications for humans because the mechanisms controlling appetite are similar in many species, Prof Stickland said.
The study also attempts to better understand what drives appetite, a process controlled by brain centres that respond to signals telling us when we are hungry and when we are full.
The research indicated that the young rats may be overindulging because as they eat more, the 'pleasure centres' in the brain stimulated by sugary foods need increased amounts of food to reach the same level of satisfaction.
'Exposure to a maternal junk food diet during their foetal and suckling life might help explain why some individuals might find it harder than others to control their junk food intake even when given access to healthier foods later in life,' Dr Stephanie Bayol, a researcher at the Royal Veterinary College who led the study, said in a statement.
Prof Stickland added: 'Future mothers should be aware that pregnancy and lactation are not the time to over-indulge on fatty and sugary treats on the assumption that they are 'eating for two'.'
However, Ms Fiona Ford, a research nutritionist from the University of Sheffield, told BBC News that in the absence of strong evidence that the same effect was present in humans, it would be wrong to make women feel guilty about eating some unhealthy snacks during pregnancy.
'A balanced diet is important during pregnancy,' she said.
'While this is interesting research, these mechanisms are so finely tuned that I don't think we understand them yet.'
Dr Atul Singham, from the Institute of Child Health in London, was equally sceptical about whether the study could apply to humans.
He said: 'This is what we are looking into - but at the moment there is no data in humans to support this, and obviously it is very difficult to carry out intervention studies such as these in pregnancy.'
It is dated on August 17, 2007. This article can be found at http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,138980,00.html?
COLON cancer patients who stuff themselves with red meat, french fries and dessert may raise their chances of suffering a relapse and dying early.
But switch to a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, poultry and fish, and they can significantly lower the risk of a relapse.
Researchers at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute found that patients who favour such a Western diet were three-and-a-half times more likely to have a recurrence of colon cancer than those eating poultry, fish, vegetables and fruits.
But few studies had measured the role of food in the recurrence of colon cancer and the risk of dying, the researchers say in a study published in the 15 Aug edition of the Journal of The American Medical Association.
Researchers looked at 1009 patients suffering from stage III colon cancer, in which the tumour is present in the colon and lymph nodes.
Said Dr Jeffrey Meyerhardt, the study's lead author: 'Our results suggest that people treated for locally advanced colon cancer can actively improve their odds of survival by their dietary choices.'
However, Ms Mary Young, a vice president of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association in Colorado, noted that the study did not implicate any one food as raising health risks.
'However, as a dietitian, I would not recommend the (Western) dietary pattern identified in this study because it does not include the variety and moderation important to a healthy diet. Instead, I recommend people choose a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, and lean meats, such as lean beef,' she said in a statement.Researchers are now conducting more analyses to determine which nutrients or food groupings may be linked the closest to increased recurrence risks. - AFP
Friday, 10 August 2007
To answer this question, you can refer to my presentation slide on Lifecycle. Go to the slides starting from Pregnancy requirements. If not, you can click this online excel sheet. They are the same.
- If always vomit, take 3 B-complex every hour.
- 2 weeks before delivery, take 4 calcium and magnesium tablets.
- During delivery day, take 32 or more lecithin E. According to LHF, he said take lots of calcium and magnesium. I will presume take 8 tablets instead of 4.
- Oh yes, do take Nutri Bifidus 3 times a day. This is essential if you are going to have natural birth. The good bacterial will be pass to your baby from the vaginal area.
Wednesday, 8 August 2007
Well, before I answer this question. Kindly allow me to do some explanation.
I'm currently in HK on a business trip. As some of you may aware, in HK, you can find food easily. However, there is a challenge. This food is usually lacking of important enzymes and thus, it is bad for colon health. If you are not taking both fibre and intestinal flora for your colon, then, prepare for colon related problem in the future.
I'm not suprised if someone tells me that so and so has constipation problem or colon cancer. This is a typical HK diet issue.
And because of the food in HK, I need to drink juices that contains lots of vegetables and fruits. Since I can't find Biotta Juice, my next alternative is walk into the supermarket and get a packet of fruit and vegetable juice.
I'm drinking it now and I will tell you why I will not use it for detox. I will not tell you the brand but I will tell you what it contains that is not suitable if you are doing detox.
1) Sucrose. Refer to this link. Pay attention to Human Nutrition section.
2) acidity regulator (E330). Refer to this link for more information
3) preservative (E202)
4) stablizer (E466)
5) vitamin C (added) . This is ascorbic acid.
Well, I will definitely discourage you from drinking such juices during detox. However, if you can't find any alternative organic juices, something is better than nothing.
Monday, 6 August 2007
Sit-up? But how many can you do to burn your calories?
Pilates? That's good too. It helps to strengthen your core muscles. Unless you can do the hundreds, if not, you can't burn much calories.
So what else do you have? Well, if you are staying in a hotel that is reasonably tall, I will encourage you to walk up the stairs. Yup, walk up the stairs. That's right. It is a good opportunity to strengthen your cardiovascular muscles. Take your time to walk up the stairs. If you have stamina, walk at least 3 times. Walk up and walk down. If you can't accomplish even 1 round, just relax and stop. Don't force yourself.
1 round is equivalent to 1 up and 1 down.
If you only want to bring one thing, then, I will recommend you to bring Double X. Take it 3 times a day. However, if you have a large luggage bag and you can bring more, here's my recommendation. Why these stuffs? Well, they are currently in my luggage now.
1) Double X
4) Lecithin E
5) Salmon Omega Fish Oil
6) Fruit & Vegetable Fibre
7) Calcium & Magnesium (forgot to bring this time)
How to take them?
Double X: 1/-/1/-
Calcium Magnesium: 1/1/1/- (take together with B-complex to improve digestion)
Lecithin E: 4/4/4/4 (if you eat a lot of rubbish on that day, take more before sleep)
Salmon Fish Oil: 1/-/-/-
Fruit and Vegetable Fibre: -/4/4/- (take it before your meal to ensure good bowel while travelling)
How's that sound? Unless we won't fall sick while travelling.
Friday, 3 August 2007
Here are the advices:
Lecithin E: 8/8/8/8
Double X: 1/1/1/-
Bio-C: 4/4/ 4/4/ 4/4/ 4/4 (breakfast, late morning, lunch, early afternoon tea, late afternoon, dinner, supper, before sleep)
Fish Oil: 1/1/-/-
Milk Thistle: 5/-/-/5
Take lots of Cod Liver oil instead of multi-carotene. Liver may not able to convert caronoid to vitamin A.
Sleep before 10 or latest 11pm.
Eat only organic raw veggie or fruits. Drink only WTS water.
Lastly, no fats, sugar or processed food is allowed to go into the body.
For your Dad
The most important thing is to improve blood flow.
Protein Powder: 2/-/-/2
Calcium Magnesium: 2/-/-2
Double X: 1/1/1/1
Fish Oil: 1/1/1/-
Bio-C: 4/4 4/4 4/4 4/4
Lecithin E: 8/8/8/8
Milk Thistle: 5/-/-5
In Watson, they are selling this bio-ray socks. get a pair for him to wear.
if not, you can buy a pair of traveller sock for him to wear too. Traveller sock is available at leading travel shop such as Planet Traveller.
Don't give him Echinicca first. Let the Bio-C do the job first. Also, he needs to avoid all meat, egg, dairy products plus seafood with no scales. Seafood with no scales are like squids, crabs and etc...
He should eat only vegetables and unrefined grains such as brown rice, wild rice and etc...Basically, complex carbohydrates.
May I know what detox do you want to do? Why not you do the same program that your hubby did recently? The one with Breuss vegetable juice. Lastly, for Milk Thistle, you can take 5 before sleep daily.
Wednesday, 1 August 2007
Well, here's my answer.
1) Reduce weight by removing unwanted waste out from the body
2) Reduce fat ratio in the body
3) Balance blood sugar
4) Restore digestive system
5) Repair internal organs. Especially Liver
6) Heal internal wounds. You can't see it, but all of us has it.
7) Reduce dependency on white sugar
8) Reduce blood pressure
9) Improve skin tone
10) Kill cancer cells
In fact, this list is endless.
Nutrilite Double X: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Vz3t95N-E
Nutrilite Double X: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soPmy2cU2BQ
Nutrilite Asafa Powell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8LtMWFUjE
Why Nutrilite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRrOA8soQAo
Nutrilite Better by Nature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vFG5nlA3E
Nutrilite Phythonutrients: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnA4p0juAwY
Nutrilite from the ground up part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iYvf5mW8QI
Nutrilite from the ground up part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YUD_SNYROc
Nutrilite Double X (Mandarin version): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmx9yj6pavI