Before you start this program, please read "how do we burn fats?" It will give you a better idea how and why this program work.
- Protein Powder: This is to ensure that your daily protein ratio is higher than your carbohydrates. Protein is the basic foundation of the body makeup. Usually, meats, beans and nuts will contain proteins. However, these are not recommended for long term intakes because of digestion challenges.
- B-complex: To improve metabolism.
- Lecithin E: Lecithin helps to remove fat from the body. Vitamin E improves elasticity of the skin. Take it with Bio-C to have a perfect skin.
- Calcium Magnesium: To improve mineral balance.
- Double X: Multi-vitamin to balance.
Protein Powder: 2 scoops before each meal. If you are skipping any of your meal, you still have to take 2 scoops of protein powder.
B-complex: Always take 3 tablets is to 1 scoop of protein powder. That means, 6 tablets of B-complex for each meal. If you are taking Double X in that meal, reduce 1 tablet of B-complex.
Calcium Magnesium: take 1 tablet is to 1 scoop of protein powder. That means, 2 tablets of calcium magnesium for each meal, together with your 6 tablets B-complex and 2 scoops of protein powder.
Double X: Take as per instructions. 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
Optional but good to take:
Lecithin E: Take as many as you want. To have good results, take at least 4 tablets 4 times a day.
Bio-C: Take 4 tablets 4 times a day together with Protein Powder and Lecithin E. This combination will give you beautiful skin.
Drinks lots of WTS water. If not, at least mineral water. Not those distilled water.
- Keto-Diastix sticks
- Weighing machine that can measure both fats and water
- A pedo meter
- Walk at least 10,000 steps per day
- If you have lost about 2 kg, start challenging yourself by ensuring 5% of your 10,000 steps are vertical steps.
- For every 2 kg you lost, increase your vertical steps percentage by 1% until a maximum of 10% of your 10,000 steps. Of course, if you can do more, why not?
- If you are running on that day, then you don't need to do 10,000 steps.
If you follow these instructions 100% and reduce your carbo intake, your body should start burning fats on the 3rd day. On the 3rd or 4th day morning, use the Keto-Diastix stick to test your urine. It will show that you are burning fats. If it didn't happen, it means you have to increase your protein intake and exercise more. Once you start burning fats, increase your exercise activities and maintain what you have been doing the previous day. Just continue doing it until you reach your idea weight. Take your urine daily, first thing in the morning.
The critical factor of success are as follows:
- Always take 2 scoops of protein powder before each meal. Even you skip your breakfast, you still have to take 2 scoops of protein powder.
- Listen to your body needs after taking 2 scoop of protein powder. You should be eating less, not more.
- You should be reducing your intake of carbohydrates. Especially rice, noodles and etc... Even if you are drinking fish soup noodles, that noodles is the culprit.
- 10,000 steps are a good start. Vertical steps are even better. 10,000 steps plus vertical steps plus some form of gym exercises are the best.
- Your protein intake ratio must always be higher than your carbohydrates intake. For example, if you drink fish soup noodle, the protein intake from the fish is lower than the noodle. Thus, people will never lose by following this kind of formula.
- Drink lots of, lots of, lots of water.
- Lastly, you should take at least 3 tin of protein powder before stopping these weight management program.