Sunday 27 May 2007

Gallstone part 2

Success Story 2

Monday, 22 January 2007 6:09:23


I went thru' the routine as indicated in the web site you sent to me (http://www.allnaturalinfo.com/liver_cleanse.htm).


1st Photo
Here are some photos of my results. First picture is taken first time after my 4th cup. The second picture is after a few times of going to toilet. I did keep spraying the toilet with water to remove the green stain that is why the water is so clear.

I stopped having anything after 2 pm this Sat. Then at 6 pm, I took the first cup of epsom salts mixture. During this time, I went to the toilet after a while, it sort of clear my intestines. At 8 pm, I took my second cup. Went to the toilet a couple of times and this time everything that come out was mostly water and it was rather clear so I guess my intestines are all cleaned.

Then at 10 pm, I took the fruits + olive oil mixture. Immediately went lying on the bed on my right with body curl up for a little more than an hour. After which, I just went to bed.

Next day, woke up at around 6.30 am and consumed my third epsom salt. Went to the toilet once and noticed that the discharges (mostly water) were green. So kind of on the right track since it look like live 'juices'. :) Then at 8.30 am, I took the last cup finally! BTW, the epsom salt is damn salty. :P



Between 8.30 am till 12.30 pm, I went to the toilet a couple of time. First time nothing much, then second time, the first picture (DSC07411.JPG). Then after a few more round, the big one start to appear (DSC07414). Can you imagine a stone that is close to 2 cm in diameter in my body?

Anyway, I owe you pizza. Please let me know when and where you want to have it. Thanks for letting me know on this treatment. I will take good care of my body from now onwards




No comments:

Post a Comment