when we have cough, we need to make some changes to our lifestyle, especially the food we eat.
Food to avoid:
1) Cold, Oily, Fried, Chili hot food, Coffee & Tea or any other caffeine related drinks.
2) As far as possible, try not to sleep in an air-con room, if not, at least put a humidifier and fill it with WTS water. Tap water will cause irritation because of chlorine and other contaminants.
3) Have lots of rest if possible.
4) If can't sleep, take both passion flower and calcium magnesium
Recommended supplements to take:
1) Milk Thistle: 2/2/2/2
2) Bio-C: 4/4/4/4/
3) Multi-carotene: 3/3/3/3 (once palm turn orange, stops. Once colour is gone, continue again)
4) COQ10: 1/1/-/-
5) Lecithin E: 4/4/4/4
6) Calcium Magnesium: 2/-/-/2
7) Daily: 1/-/-/-
drink onion soup. buy 2 or 3 big brown australian onion. those that are used by the indian food stalls. not those small reddish local onions. wash it clean. chop the head and tail. do not peel. the outer skin is important. chop the onion and boil soup. you can put some brown sugar to get some taste. brown sugar, not white sugar. boil for about 10 mins and thereafter, drink it warm.
by the way, have you read the disclaimer?