here's the suggested solution:
1) Drink lots of water. No soft drink or any other fluid. Just water. Do not drink caffeine related fluid as they are diuretics.
2) Eat only warm food. If the food is cold, heat it. If the person wants to eat fruits and the fruits are stored in the fridge, take it out and let it cool to room temperature.
3) Eat lots of fruits and raw vegetables.
Step 1: Induce diarrhea first before taking any supplements. We need to clear the colon.
Take 4 tablets of bio-c every 15 minute. Once the person has diarrhea, stops. Drinks lots of clean water. If there is no clean water around, buy mineral water to drink.
If diarrhea does not occur, continue the next day.
Step 2: Once colon is cleared, the person can start taking the following supplements. Do not continue to step 2 if step 1 has not been achieved.
1) Garlic: 1/1/1/-
2) Bio-C: 4/4/4/4/4 (first dose of bio-c is to be taken with protein powder. take second dose after having breakfast)
3) Nutri-bifidus: 1/1/1/-
4) Salmon Fish Oil: 1/1/-/-
5) Daily: 1/-/-/-
6) Multi-carotene: 3/3/3/-
7) B-complex: 6/3/3/6
8) Protein: 2/-/-/2 (drink protein powder with B-complex & Bio-C first thing in the morning before brushing teeth)
9) Lecithin E: 4/4/4/4
10) Milk Thistle: 2/2/2/2
by the way, have you read the disclaimer?