If that is the case, you are not alone. My father is the same too. Seeing his health going down the drain makes me worry. On the other hand, he doesn't want to take supplements.
So what should we do?
Well the minimum is to get old folks take a multi-vitamin. And it depends if they can take more, then add on to it.
These 2 are a must:
- Daily: Take it 1 tablet 3 times a day. This better than taking Double X because to the old folks, Double X is too many. 6 tablets a day compared to 3 tablets a day.
- Salmon Omega Fish Oil: 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Milk Thistle: 4 tablets before sleep.
- COQ10: 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Saw Palmetto: 2 capsules 3 times a day for your father.