Friday 28 November 2008

Health Pointe 2.0 - Day 5

Readings

Weight: 73.5kg (yesterday was 74.7kg after dinner. Lost 1.2 kg. Isn't that amazing?)
Fat%: 21.4% (lost 0.9%)
Water: 57.3%
Keto stick: Didn't check. Forgot all about it.

Breakfast: 2 egg white from hard boiled egg.
  • Protein Powder x 2
  • Daily x 1
  • Bio-C x 4
  • Lecithin E x 16
  • Omega 3 x 2
  • Multi-carotene x 3
  • B-complex x 6
  • Calcium x 1
  • Milk Thistle x 4
Lunch: 1 slices of Tuna sashimi, 2 slices of Salmon sashimi. 4 sushi. 1 cup of hot green tea and 1 cup of local coffee with condensed mik.

  • Double X
  • Bio-C x 4
  • Omega 3 x 2
  • B-complex x 3
Dinner: Had dinner with wife at Kenny Roger. I ordered a 1/4 chicken with 2 side dishes and muffin.

I ate half of the 1/4 chicken. 2 soup spoon of baked beans, 2 soup spoon of long beans, 2 soup spoon of corn and a bit of mashed potatoes. As for the muffin, I ate the crispy crust.

When I reached home, I checked my weight. Here's the reading:
  • Weight: 73.2kg
  • Fat%: 18.7% ( I wonder what will be the reading tomorrow morning?)
  • Water: 59.3%
Exercise: 12km run on treadmill + body combat

Before Sleep:
  • Protein Powder x 2
  • Milk Thistle x 4
  • Bio-C x 4
  • Multi-carotene x 3
  • Calcium x 1
  • B-complex x 3
  • Lecitihin E x 16

No comments:

Post a Comment