However, the other day he told me he is thinking of changing brand. So I asked him why since you have been doing that for a long time? There is a difference between powder and tablets type. Powder type offers you convenience. Save time like a 3 in 1 coffee. Tablets type requires you to pop different tablets in a day, but it gives you more control. So I ask him, which do you prefer? He couldn't answer me. Next question was, what should he take them?
Let's review this question. For a long distant runner, what does your body need them?
- A strong heart. That will be COQ10.
- A clear highway for blood to flow. That will be Lecithin E and Salmon Omega fish oil.
- Requires a lot of repair, especially those lean muscles. That will be protein.
- A high level of oxidative stress. That will be multi-carotene, Bio-C and Lecithin E.
- Efficient energy conversion. That will be your B-complex.
- Always maintain good joints. That will be either Glucosamine-7 or Glucosamine-HCI.
- Relax muscles: Calcium and Magnesium
- Last but not least, maintain health. XX or Daily.