Saturday 25 September 2010

Health advice from a taxi uncle

  1. No canned drink.
  2. No canned food.
  3. No take away drink in plastic material.
  4. Eat or drink only at the food store.
  5. No bubble tea because his wife got diabetes after drinking bubble teas. BTW, bubble tea is full of artificial colouring and sugar.
  6. No vegetable that is grown in the air. Try putting man in the air and see what happen to him.
  7. No vegetable that is grown in the water. Try asking a man to submerge for one day and see what happen to him.
  8. Vegetables are meant to grow in the soil. Anything that is not is artificial. To me, I think this is a damn good advice.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post

    Life's Too Good

    ReplyDelete