Mouth ulcer is a sign of serious nutritional deficiency due to either stress, lack of sleep or etc... However, if you keep on getting ulcers in your mouth area, this may indicate other serious problems such as immune related diseases (HIV), poor dental hygiene, allergic to certain food and etc...
From the Chinese medicine perspective, it is the lack of yin that causes this false yang to rise up and thus, it leads to ulcer in the mouth area. It is also an indication of Liver heatiness. This is a Chinese medicine term. If you don't understand, it's ok.
Here are the some recommendations. The dosage is taken according to after breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Before Sleep:
- Milk Thistle: 4/-/-/4
- Bio-C: 4/4/4/4 (If you can, take 4 tablets 8 times a day instead of 4)
- Double X: As per instructions
- Garlic: 1/1/1/1
- Multi-carotene: 3/3/3/3 until skin turn orange. Then stop.
- If you are under a lot of stress, add B-complex: 3/3/3/-
- If pro-biotics such as Nutri-bifidus is available, take 1/1/1/-
- Meat. It increases the acidity of the body.
- Sugar rich food such as those desserts and sweets.
- Highly processed and refined food.
- Fast food
- Stop taking citrus fruits
Lastly, if you are someone who can endure great pain, use salt to rub on the ulcers. For some reason, it will heal very fast. But can you take the pain?