If you are always under tremendous stress, then it is time to de-stress yourself. Learn to take things easily, breath deeply and have a positive mind will help you to reduce the problem of eczema.
And of course, you must also try to find out whether you have any allergy issues and etc... Sometimes, certain allergens will give rise to eczema too. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables will also help to improve the problem too.
- Ensure that you take water-soluble vitamins regularly. That means, take both B-complex and Bio-C on an hourly basis if you can. Take 2 tablets each and observe your skin conditions after 2 to 3 days.
- Take salmon omega fish oil 1 capsule either 2 or 3 times a day.
- Lecithin E: 16 to 32 tablets per day. You can divide it yourself since Vitamin E is an oil-soluble vitamin.
- Take 1 capsule of COQ10.
- Take 3 capsules of multi-carotene 3 times a day until your skin turn orange and stop.
- Take 2 tablets of Milk Thistle to strengthen your Liver
- Dairy products
- Chemical or perfumed soaps, bath oil and etc...
- If you are sensitive gluten, avoid it
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Add full-grained rice to your diet
- Drinks lot of water but not to the extent you need to urinate every now and then.