I got this from a friend and I must say, this thing will work. This is because you are eating fresh garlic and garlic, is well-known for its medicinal properties. Garlic is also called the cheaper version of Lingzhi, a well-known expensive Chinese herb for its healing properties.
Anyway, for those of you who can't read Chinese, I will translate this for you.
This is basically a garlic-based rice. Either you fried it or steam it.
In order for it to work, use as much finely chopped fresh garlic as possible. If you want to steam it, mix it together with your rice and put it in the rice cooker. If you want to fry it, use either extra light olive oil or extra virgin coconut oil. These are two best oils that you can use to combine it with Garlic.
For fried rice, do the following:
- Warm your wok, pour a small amount of oil and put in the chopped garlic. Fried until fragrance.
- Put in the rice with chopped garlic and fried it together. That's it. You have your garlic fried rice.
- Use only either brown rice or whole grain rice.
- Use only fresh garlic.
- If you want to put salt, use only sea salt. However, this is not recommended.
- If you want to take this to reduce your blood pressure, steam version is the best.
Remember, the reason why garlic rice work because garlic will thin your blood. So if you are on blood thinning medicine, you have to be careful. Check your blood pressure regularly.
Hope this help.